We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic.
- E-Commerce – Experience with Shopping Cart framework and Payment.
- Good Exp. in third party API,knowledge of SVN,Git.
- Good Knowledge of frameworks Codeginitor, Zend framework , Cake PHP and more
- Good Exp. in payment gateway.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company. The CTO works with Executive Management to grow the company through the use of technological resources. Using an active and practical approach, the CTO will direct all employees in IT and IO departments to attain the company’s strategic goals established in the company’s strategic plan.
- Establish the company’s technical vision and leads all aspects of the company’s technological development.
- Directs the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth.
- Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as marketing, production and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide leadership to department heads in a fashion that supports the company’s culture, mission and values.
- Conducts research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
- Acts as a good steward of ABC Companies resources and ensures control of IT and IO departmental budgets.
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
The Automated Tester designs automated test scripts and deploy these scripts using automation software like QuickTest Professional, Rational Functional Tester. The automated tester must make determinations as to what portion of the overall test will benefit from automation.
- Good in both Manual and Automated testing, Knowledge of all types of testing – integration testing,
- system testing, functional testing, UI testing, load testing, performance testing.
- Selenium, TestComplete, JIRA, Bugzilla, Basic SQL queries, Agile, Knowledge of Payments domain.
- Understanding of requirements from functional document and prototype
- For Manual Testing – Writing System Test Cases, Execute System Test Cases.
- For Automation Testing – Writing Test Scripts that would run during Automation testing Prepare Bug Report in MS Excel.
- Enter and Manage issues using Issue Tracker tool.