Sr. PHP Developer
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic.
- E-Commerce – Experience with Shopping Cart framework and Payment.
- Good Exp. in third party API,knowledge of SVN,Git.
- Good Knowledge of frameworks Codeginitor, Zend framework , Cake PHP and more
- Good Exp. in payment gateway.
The Automated Tester designs automated test scripts and deploy these scripts using automation software like QuickTest Professional, Rational Functional Tester. The automated tester must make determinations as to what portion of the overall test will benefit from automation.
- Tools: Selenium, Test Complete, JIRA, Bugzilla, Basic SQL queries, Agile.
- Good in both Manual and Automated testing, Knowledge of all types of testing – integration testing, System testing, functional testing, UI testing, load testing, performance testing.
- Understanding of requirements from functional document and prototype
For Manual Testing – Writing System Test Cases, Execute System Test Cases.
- Enter and Manage issues using Issue Tracker tool.
- For Automation Testing – Writing Test Scripts that would run during Automation testing Prepare Bug Report in MS Excel.
- Writing content for websites / portals from scratch.
- Research and write unique content that enhances engagement and interest.
- Ability to create articles, info-graphics and guide content that supports our content in the areas of Lifestyle, Sci-Tech, Technology Gadgets, etc
- Create content that speaks to the specific challenges of our target audience and uses.
- Creative storytelling to engage readers and increase visibility for company’s brand.
- Editing and Proof reading content once written.
- Writing product descriptions, brand support material etc.
- Proof reading, editing and writing content on a regular basis for building up the website including informative short articles.
- Check web pages finally before making them live.
- Work on deadline to ensure relevant and timely completion of assigned projects.
- Ability to write content for a cool, easy-to-use video tutorial that is tailored to the new generations need.
- Generating business through online freelancing portal likes odesk, elance, freelancer etc.
- Candidate should know to write proposals for projects.
- Setup portfolio on websites and get projects through these websites.
- Should be comfortable in client interaction.
- Should have prior experience in software or Web Development Company.
- Candidates should be dynamic enough to achieve our monthly or quarterly targets.
- Good Communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to manage the multiple projects & clients.
Project Coordinator/ Account Manager
The Account Manager will have the overall responsibility of managing relationships with strategic accounts. The account manager will ensure that Limo Alliance Clients experience exceeds their expectations by being responsive to their needs, requests and concerns.
- Comfortable with night shift.
- Develop and execute a strategic implementation plan.
- Assist in account set-up.
- Conduct annual/bi-annual/quarterly meetings with client to review programs.
- Identify expansion opportunities, (adding more services when possible).
- Ensure clients are able to extract needed reports.
- Resolve any service issues within 24 hours.
- Create a communications plan. Ie; newsletter, blog, etc.
- Create trusting, proactive, accountable working relationship assigned clients.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings
- Communicate with sales regarding progress of clients
- Assist sales in sales process when necessary
- Keep any and all projects updated in Basecamp or CRM
- Maintain a 98% retention rate for clients