We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Should have minimum 5+ years- experience in core or any one of the open source platform.
- Familiar with multiple PHP frameworks like codeigniter, cakephp, etc.
- To develop and building phenomenal web applications and platforms. Design scalable APIs and web services.
- Presentable for client communication.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Familiar with the latest features in PHP 5.3.X and 5.4.X.
- MySQL – Modern database development expertise, words like ‘trigger’ and ‘view’ should be part of your vocabulary.
- Object Oriented Development – should understand object oriented development, and apply OO concepts to everything they do.
- Web Services – Experience building modern RESTful JSON / XML based Web services.
- E-Commerce – Experience with Shopping Cart framework and Payment.
- Good Exp. in third party API,knowledge of SVN,Git.
- Good Knowledge of frameworks Codeginitor, Zend framework , Cake PHP and more
- Mysql,Mongo DB Knowledge, Knowledge of CSS3,HTML5,JQuery.
- Knowledge of CMS/MVC/CRM.
- Good Exp. in payment gateway.
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company. The CTO works with Executive Management to grow the company through the use of technological resources. Using an active and practical approach, the CTO will direct all employees in IT and IO departments to attain the company’s strategic goals established in the company’s strategic plan.
- Establish the company’s technical vision and leads all aspects of the company’s technological development.
- Directs the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth.
- Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as marketing, production and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide leadership to department heads in a fashion that supports the company’s culture, mission and values.
- Conducts research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
- Acts as a good steward of ABC Companies resources and ensures control of IT and IO departmental budgets.
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
The Automated Tester designs automated test scripts and deploys these scripts using automation software like QuickTest Professional, Rational Functional Tester, SilkTest and VisualStudio Test Professional. Because test automation is not effective for all kinds of tests, the automated tester must make determinations as to what portion of the overall test will benefit from automation.
Selenium Testing /Test complete (they are Automation tools) but preferable will be Test complete JIRA, Bugzilla, Basic SQL queries are mandatory
Good Analytical skill, Good Communication skill, Proactive, Capability of thinking through a scenario.
Good in both Manual and Automated testing, Knowledge of all types of testing – integration testing, system testing, functional testing, UI testing, load testing, performance testing.
Selenium, TestComplete, JIRA, Bugzilla, Basic SQL queries, Agile, Knowledge of Payments domain
Understanding of requirements from functional document and prototype for Manual Testing – Writing System Test Cases, Execute System Test Cases or Automation Testing – Writing Test Scripts that would run during Automation testing Prepare Bug Report in MS Excel.
Enter and Manage issues using Issue Tracker tool.
- Good in both Manual and Automated testing, Knowledge of all types of testing – integration testing,
- system testing, functional testing, UI testing, load testing, performance testing.
- Selenium, TestComplete, JIRA, Bugzilla, Basic SQL queries, Agile, Knowledge of Payments domain.
- Understanding of requirements from functional document and prototype
- For Manual Testing – Writing System Test Cases, Execute System Test Cases.
- For Automation Testing – Writing Test Scripts that would run during Automation testing Prepare Bug Report in MS Excel.
- Enter and Manage issues using Issue Tracker tool.