We are seeking a skilled DevOps Engineer with at least 6 years of experience to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and implementing DevOps solutions that support our software development process. You should have a solid understanding of DevOps methodologies and tools, as well as experience working with cloud infrastructure, containerization, and automation.
- Design and implement DevOps solutions that support our software development process
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, or Travis CI
- Configure and manage cloud infrastructure using AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Implement containerization using Docker or Kubernetes
- Monitor and troubleshoot production systems to ensure high availability and performance
- Collaborate with development teams to optimize the software delivery process
- Respond to on-call (24/7 rotating shifts) incidents and be available for inquiries from staff, management, and vendors
- Design and implement automated testing, deployment, and monitoring solutions
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in DevOps and cloud infrastructure
Skills And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred
- At least 6 years of experience in DevOps engineering
- Strong understanding of DevOps methodologies and tools
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in BCP (Business Contunity Plan) and DRP (Disaster Recovery Plan) in master-master or master-slave
- Experience in AWS Service such as (EC2, EBS, S3, SNS, VPC, RDS, Elastic Cache, Cloudwatch, IAM, Cloudtrails, KMS, Marketplace, ELB, Route 53, Cloudfront, ACM, Secret Manager, SSM, Autoscaling, Organization, Code Deploy, Inspector)
- Experience in web servers (apache2 & Nginx) installation and tunning with languages such as PHP, node
- Experience in windows servers AD (Active Directory) groups, roles, policy, etc.
- Experience in ISO (international Standard for Organization) 27001 documentation
- Experience in CDN (Content Delivery Network) or DNS (Domain Network Service) tools such as Cloudflare
- Experience in source code software integration with projects such as Bitbucket
- Experience in project management software integration with projects such as Jira
- Experience in email delivery software integration with projects such as Sendgrid.
- Experience in local infrastructure management such as networks, firewalls, VLans, Switch, access point, Esxi, vSphere, desktop, laptop, printers, etc.
- Experience in monitoring and incidents management software integration with projects such as cloudwatch and squadcast
- Have a working knowledge of Linux, Bash Scripting (7/10), Python Scripting (7/10)
- Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form
- Experience in Configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Experience in Architecture Automation tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
- Experience in APM (Application Performance Monitoring) tools such as NewRelic, etc.
- Experience in Containers tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS, etc.
- Coordination and communication within the team and with clients
Leave a Reply