How We Secure Your Information
Netquall takes all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. We employ physical, electronic, and administrative procedures based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect. While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-parties from illegally obtaining this information, especially when accessing third party sites.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. The ways we do this includes:
- using encryption/tokenisation when collecting or transferring sensitive information
- limiting physical access to our premises;
- limiting access to the information we collect about you to authorized personnel who need to know that information in order to operate, enhance or improve our Netquall website and applications;
- where required by law, destroying or de-identifying Personal Information
- While collecting or transferring sensitive information such as passwords and other personal information, Netquall uses encryption/tokenization methods like Transport Layer Security (TLS)/tokenx. This protects information as it crosses the Internet.
- Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.