How We Use The Collected Information
In general, we use the information we collect to facilitate and administer the services you request. More specifically, we use your information to:
- Deliver the services and support or carry out the transactions you have requested.
- Customize, analyze and improve our products (including its effectiveness, usability and popularity), services (including the content and advertisements on our website), and technologies.
- Send communications to you, such as records regarding our relationship, your transaction status, and any customer report.
- Test, develop and notify you about recent updates, new features and services from Netquall.
- Verify your identity, detect and protect the security or integrity of our website(s), our business (es), or our applications or services; against error, fraud and other illegal activities; enforce our User Agreement; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection, use or disclosure.
- Troubleshoot user problems and resolve disputes.